10/01/2013

Streetstyle Inspiration


T  O  M  M  Y    T  O  N    I  N  S  P  I  R  A  T  I  O  N

I want a Kenzo sweater so bad! I cant help but be jealous of how cute these two look in their matching Kenzo
tiger sweatshirts! She's growing up to be a fashionista I see. 





Are you kidding me. This is Céline eye candy right here for me. 


 Another Kenzo all over outfit! Loving how she's rocking the outfit, rocking that personality! (Sounds like 
something you get off a trashy reality tv show haha) 


 Love all the proportions and lengths in this look! Ugh, why does everyone look so good. Yeah, just another 
way to make yourself feel bad over the weekend. 


- Justin 



2 comments:

  1. i want the kenzo sweater too :/


    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure its on a lot of people's wish list right now. Which one would you get? Tiger print or the eye one? I'm craving a all black eye one right now, but until the SS14 clothes come out, I'd be craving the 'No Fish No Nothing' one :)

      Delete